Heavy Duty/Van Technician - TPM
Three Point Motors has been a part of the Victoria community since 1964 and with that, we have built an incredible team with many loyal individuals, some of whom have been with us for over 40 years. Three Point Motors is currently seeking an experienced Van Technician to join our progressive and growing team. The successful candidate will be part of a great team of one of the best automotive brands in the world in one of the best cities in Canada.
As a Van Technician with GAIN Group, you will enjoy working in state-of-the-art facilities with the latest equipment and technology.
A career within the GAIN Group means you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive compensation and Group Health Benefits
- A great work-life balance
- Continual in-house and manufacturer training
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Vehicle purchase and service incentives
- Footwear allowance
- Tool allowance
- Toolbox provided
- Employee discounts at our Villa Eyrie Resort and Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
- Fun and supportive work culture with team building activities!
- Perform complex electrical and mechanical diagnosing
- Provide excellent quality service for all mechanical and electrical repairs
- Provide superior service to all customers by having a high level of communication skills while working in a collaborative team environment
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor and or foreman
- Performing diagnostics on diesel and gas engine maintenance alignments, diesel repairs, brakes, air conditioning.
- Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicle, and test automotive systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate faults
- Repair or replace mechanical units or components using hand and or power tools
- Red Seal Journeyman Ticket
- Mechanical or trade school certificate
- Preferably with Sprinter / Cargo/ Passenger experience
- Must have a spotless criminal record check, valid BC driver's license and a clean driver's abstract
- Must have initiative, drive and an attitude to achieve service targets while maintaining high levels of client satisfaction
- Computer skills and the ability to use computerized diagnostic equipment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- technician: 2 years (Preferred)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Required)
- Canadian Work Permit (Required)