Agropur - Careers
Agropur is Dairy Cooperative and an industry leader. Our steady, healthy, sustainable growth enables us to provide a work environment that is supportive of skills development. Our forward-looking stance and sound financial health are built on our culture, values and management style.
*Outline of Duties
The Production Associate is responsible for many different job tasks involved in the day-to-day operation of the production department. Included in these responsibilities are: opening raw material cheese and ingredients; cutting cheese; feeding and/or adding cheese and ingredients; weighing cheese and ingredients and packing finished product. The Production Associate is also responsible for meeting all food safety and quality standards, within the scope of this position.
This position is also responsible for completing the sanitation process as defined for each area of production. Candidates applying for this position must recognize that the physical demands of the sanitation processes are very rigorous and as such, the review process during the probation period for these positions will be more frequent than our usual practice.
The successful candidate is expected to be reliable, conscientious and a team player.
Please note this is a contract position (end date December 30, 2022).
- follow the Standard Operation Procedures
- adhere to all Good Manufacturing Practices
- follow guidelines established by company and O.H.S.A. to ensure safe operation of the machinery
- complete required documentation accurately and timely
- assist line leader to ensure prompt start-ups
- monitor product, package appearance and package integrity at pack-off station
- monitor product quality within scope
- complete scheduled and assigned sanitation tasks
- assist co-workers when necessary
- assist with adequate clean-up at end of the day
- Criminal Background Check
- Must demonstrate a general knowledge of production operations specific to production and packaging lines.
- Rotate through all shifts: days, afternoons, and midnights, during the week and on the weekend (Schedules are posted a week in advance)
Salary: $24.29 /hour
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $24.29 per hour
- Secondary School (required)