Financial Analyst, CFM-MON16802
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Be the guardian of the IBM outsourcing contract billing and business case.
- Ensure the validation of invoices was performed and are adequate for payment (PR, GR).
- Assess monthly under & over baseline billing validation as per contract (implement process, renegotiate pricing under contract).
- Collaborate with Procurement and BIS team in negotiation with the vendor (claim, settlement, project SOW assessment).
- Follow-up on corrections and disputes with vendor (with Procurement).
- Maintain the IBM BOM, reflecting transition effectivities and contract changes.
- Participate to the financial activities related to month end, Budget, Forecast, scenarios and risk and opportunities.
- Participate to the implementation of controls and governance for the IBM outsourcing contract (ex. operational volume, optimize use of contract for Bombardier, consumption data analysis and devices inventory).
- Manage and coordinate the letter of credit requirements with Treasury and IBM (BA & BT).
- Manage the IBM SLA (penalties for non performance).
- Answer to various ad hoc request from the management and prepare analysis reports.
- Ensure a strict adherence to accounting policies, internal controls and procedures.
- Work closely with BIS Operation, IBM and Supply Chain.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- You hold an accounting title (CPA) or an equivalent experience.
- You have experiences in IT or Procurement is an asset.
- You have 10+ years of relevant experience.
- You are known for your capacity to lead, organization skills and hands on approach.
- You show team leadership, efficient communication and coaching.
- You adapt well to an environment in constant change in a worldwide context.
- You demonstrate flexibility and resilience.
- You have a very good team spirit.
- You are very familiar with MS Office software and knowledge of SAP is an asset.
- You are at ease to navigate & create databases.
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken (speaking another language like Spanish, French or German is an asset).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
27.11.2019, 9:48:52 AM