Dutch Bilingual Inbound Customer Service Representative – WORK FROM HOME!
Zedd is a leading outsource call centre partner to many of Canada’s leading brands. A major client of ours has engaged us to provide customer service to their European customers. As a result we are building a multilingual support team to service their European market over the 2019 holiday season. Specifically Dutch and English.
Monday to Friday – 3:00AM to 11:00AM
$15.50 plus $3.00 hourly bonus.
If you have a true passion for helping people and are seeking a role which allows you to work from home, we want to talk to you. Working with a major toy manufacturer you will answer inbound calls and emails, identify customers’ needs, provide solutions, and process replacement orders if needed. There is absolutely No Selling Required as customers have already purchased the product.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic problem solvers with a passion for delivering a great customer experience. Our Scarborough office is located near the Markham Rd. and Hwy 401 neighborhood on Milner Ave.
- Provide exceptional customer service through handling inbound calls and email correspondence in English and Dutch. Must be fluent spoken and written.
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience and call quality during every customer interaction.
- Accurately input, retrieve and access information regarding a customer case from a computer system.
- Resolve customer concerns immediately and effectively. Display professionalism and courtesy at all times.
- Quickly and correctly answer product questions. Has full knowledge of features and benefits of products and services. Seeks to stay informed of program changes.
- Due to the nature of our clients business, all team member must work on Boxing Day (December 26, 2019).
AT HOME – INTERNET & COMPUTER REQUIREMENTS
- Personal Computer with Windows 8 or newer
- 20 GB Available Disk Space
- 2nd Generation Intel Core i3 or later type CPU
- 4GB of RAM
- High Speed Internet Connection
- Ability to install and update required commercial software required to access Zedd’s customer information system (browser, .NET framework, audio, and video drivers).
- Candidates may be asked to conduct a performance test of their PC to validate it meets all technical requirements.
WE ARE PROUD OF OUR EMPLOYEES AND SUPPORT THEM BY OFFERING:
- Full-Time scheduled shifts Monday to Friday.
- Company paid training.
- Work from home after training.
TO ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR ZEDD WE REQUIRE:
- Must be reliable and committed to a work from home role.
- Prior customer service experience is an asset.
- Ability to work independently.
- Reliable with strong computer and email skills.
- Positive attitude and proven ability to understand customer needs.
- Effective listening skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Satisfactory Criminal Record Check required.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Zedd Customer Solutions is an equal.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Dutch (Required)