Our story began with a passionate idea that we could change the world.... And to be honest, we’ve never stopped believing that... In 1986 it was a simple concept that microbiology teamed with innovation and clinical contribution could eliminate an issue that was profoundly impacting the healthcare industry – HIV acquired through needle-stick injuries.
In Australia, we lived out our dream. Investing years into R&D to create the safest containment system in the world and taking on the industry status quo to petition for higher standards in sharps protection, we witnessed an 80+ percent reduction in disposal-related needlestick injuries nationwide. And then we kept going...
The Inside Sales Supervisor is responsible for driving activity metrics, maintaining a healthy CRM sales pipeline in Salesforce, coaching the team on all aspects of the buying and selling process, managing performance, and driving improvement initiatives across the team and enterprise.
The person hired for the position will also be responsible for growing and developing a team of Inside Sales professionals operating in a B2B sales environment.
As an Inside Sales Supervisor, you will have the opportunity to make an impact by:
- Driving profitable product sales through assigned inside sales team.
- Establishing and maintaining business stakeholder relationships.
- Creating, and maintaining a working sales plan with strategies and tactics to achieve annual sales forecast.
- Coaching and providing feedback for continuous improvement.
- Working to attain team sales quota, and team sales productivity metrics.
- Encouraging and promoting a positive team environment.
- Holding team accountable for success.
- Proficient in identifying market trends and account needs in order to react to market activity and reach favorable sales goals.
- Driving a data driven, analytical approach to sales model optimization.
Skills and Qualifications
To set you up for success in this role from day one, Daniels Sharpsmart Canada Ltd is looking for candidates who must have the following qualifications:
Possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
Minimum of two (3) years inside sales/call center management experience. Health care industry experience a plus.
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
Minimum of five (5) years combined sales and/or marketing experience
Solid understanding of sales processes
Solid knowledge of key products and markets in the bio medical waste industry
Good knowledge of competitive suppliers and product lines
Strong oral, written & presentation skills
Competitive Base Salary, commission+benefits+++
Daniels Health & Sharpsmart is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Daniels Health & Sharpsmart prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Daniels Health & Sharpsmart conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.