E. Bourassa & Sons in Radville is currently seeking applications for a fulltime Yard/ Building Maintenance Attendant. E. Bourassa & Sons is a 4th generation family business that sells and services New Holland Agriculture equipment as well as numerous other equipment brands. If you are looking for an exciting new challenge we encourage you to apply!
Reports to: Store Manager
Building Maintenance items:
o Perform regular maintenance on building equipment
o Clean/Organize building as required
o Minor construction/repair work on buildings
o Any other tasks delegated by the Store Manager
Yard Maintenance items:
o Safely load/unload equipment for customers
o Safely load/unload equipment from semis with forklift
o Check condition of the equipment delivered.
o Operate equipment in yard
o Organize equipment display
o Cut grass/move snow and level/maintain yard
o Deliver equipment/parts/supplies to other stores/customers as needed.
o Vehicle/equipment washing and detailing
Perform other duties assigned to meet the needs of the Dealership.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Valid Class 5 drivers license
- Forklift Operation/Towing experience an asset
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work independently and effectively on multiple tasks.
- Ability to build relationships and work effectively with all levels of the organization.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place