Flex Print & Pack Inc. is a leading corrugated packaging company with comprehensive product offerings. We are guided in our work by four core values that are the basis for our success: Integrity, Intensity, Innovation, and Involvement. We bring brand owners and packaging experts together to generate fresh thinking, accelerate advanced technology and increase speed-to-market, package customization and consumer differentiation. Our expertise is rooted in shared core values grown from the heritage of our small businesses and strategic acquisitions. Collectively, we are stronger and more responsive, with a broader geographic footprint. Together, we are Flex Print & Pack Inc., the trusted leader in global change in the packaging industry.
The Production Supervisor is responsible for supervising all production staff and ensuring all staff members are working in an efficient and productive manner. The Production Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring that production goals are met as well as ensuring that quality standards are met and maintained.
- Supervise all production staff as well as set production goals for each department within production.
- Make daily production decisions that involve financial responsibility as well as responsibility for the production team.
- Ensure that production goals are being met throughout the day, including meeting quality standards.
- Ensure that production employees are working in a safe and efficient manner.
- Make sure that production employees are following proper safety procedures at all times.
- Understand and monitor all production costs and expenses to ensure that the overall cost of producing products is being kept within budget.
- Understand and monitor all manufacturing costs to ensure that products are being made in a timely manner at a reasonable price.
- Ensure that all employees are being given adequate training each day to ensure job safety and understanding of safety procedures as well as skills training needs to perform job responsibilities successfully.
Desired Experience and Education:
·Associate’s Degree or higher from an accredited college or university preferred
·2+ years of experience in the same field in Canada is a Must.
·Flexible remote work schedule when needed
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $51,239.51-$100,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON L5S 1A5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person