Implementation Project Manager
Reporting to the Director of Pricing and Contracts, you will be responsible for the successful implementation of specifications of contract upon award.
- Ensuring smooth implementation of business for awarded contracts through project management
- Customizing project plan for each specific customer
- Managing all lines of work required to get new business to steady state
- Leading continuous improvement within the implementation project plan
- Completing and distributing dashboards, reports, analysis etc., when required
- Read, understand, and follow Vallen’s health, safety, and environment policies and all applicable OH&S legislation/regulations
- Actively participate in Vallen’s health and safety management system, including training, audits, assessments, safety meetings, and inspections
- Identify, control, and report workplace hazards including following WHMIS/TDG requirements and reporting near misses
- Report workplace injuries immediately and participate in any return to work programs or requirements
- Be fit for duty and physically capable of performing all required tasks
- Other duties as required
Education and Training:
- High School Diploma required.
- College/University Diploma an asset (Business related, preferred).
- Project management experience or certification required
- Microsoft Office required. With preference given to candidates with advanced Excel, Access, Power BI, Database skills
- Minimum 3-5 years of related experience.
- Experience in distribution and/or electrical environment an a
Job Type: Full-time
- distribution and/or electrical: 3 years (Preferred)
- Edmonton, AB (Required)