This is a very paperwork intensive job involving tight deadlines for reporting receiving of product and a large volume of data entry. This job requires repetitive tasks in a veryfast paced environment. Excellent knowledge of EXCEL is a requirement.
The ideal candidate will possess 3 years of experience in an administrative/inventory role.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for:
- Invoicing customers
- Receiving of new product shipments
- Accurately maintaining the receiving reports
- Repetitive data entry
- Paperwork filing
- Other general administrative functions
- Excellent command of email
- Excellent knowledge of spreadsheets (Excel) & MS Word
- Good command of English; both written and verbal
- Accuracy of data entry imperative
- Exceptional organizational skills & attention to detail
- Outstanding time management
- An ability to work independently
- Strong problem solving skills
About Canadian Return Logistics Inc.:
CRL is a small-medium sized company with over 25 years of experience in the industry. CRL proudly works with some of the leading manufacturers and distributors for electronics, appliances and household merchandise in the Canadian market. CRL uses reverse logistics which has become an area of high priority for companies who are looking to add efficiencies, reduce costs and improve their customer experience. CRL specializes in taking returns from these distributors, and then repairs products when needed, and finally, engages in the product reallocation process.
Find more information at crlcanada.ca
*Please only send your resumes/applications through email (no walk-in’s).
*Please note that we thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$22.00 per hour
Position has private office.
- Secondary School (preferred)
- data entry: 1 year (preferred)
- administrative: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person