Do you enjoy creating and sharing content on Social Media? Do you have an eye and creative mind to make posts stand out?
If you are a social media expert looking for a new opportunity to showcase your skills and experience, come join our client as a Social Media Consultant!
You will be managing various activities and campaigns on all social media channels for the company while using your analytical skills to interpret and make recommendations for improvements to the campaign.
- Work for one of Canada's leading insurance and financial services companies
- Work from home for now
- 6-month contract
- Monday to Friday
- Competitive pay
- Start date: ASAP
Workers placed through Randstad are eligible for preferred rates on health, dental, and life insurance.
This Value-add program will provide a wide range of options to suit your needs.
As a Social Media Consultant, you would be responsible for:
- Managing organic and paid activities across all social media channels for the company (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc)
- Using Excel and Adobe Analytics daily to gather data for creating visually appealing and easy to understand dashboards
- Providing interpretation, guidance, and recommendations to optimize the end-to-end campaign (including segments, creative, content, networks, channels, tactics, etc) on an ongoing basis
- Delivering detailed and actionable insights and strategic recommendations on social media tactics
- Must have Facebook Business Manager experience
- 3-5 years experience in paid social media marketing and managing social media accounts for brands
- 3+ years in dashboard creation and reporting
- Ability to work independently and to exercise sound judgment
- Strong writing, proofreading, and editing skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- University or college degree in Business, Communications, digital marketing, or related fields
- Practical experience with developing dashboards and creating reports
If you're interested in the Social Media Consultant, please apply online at www.randstad.ca.
Good to know you!