About Our Business: How would you like to work for one of Eastern Ontario’s most established Yamaha & Lund Dealerships? Join Carleton Place Marine’s Team of Powersports Professionals Today! CP Marine is your local Full Line Yamaha Dealer. Our dedicated staff have been servicing the residents of Beckwith and beyond since 1973. We are located in beautiful Beckwith, ON at the Corner of 9th Line and Highway 15.
Our business prides itself on building customer relationships that will last a life time. We also believe in having a tight group of employees that will support each other in our fast paced power sports environment. We have deeply invested in the principles for success that is only achieved by doing business with integrity and the highest ethical standard. We believe in going the extra mile for our valued customers!
Due to our continued growth, our dealership is looking for a competent Service Manager to join our team! We offer competitive wages as well as a generous benefits package after a probationary period of 3 months!
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package
- Work/life balance
- Training and support
- Exposure to the latest Yamaha and Lund products
- Consistent working hours and opportunity for career growth
- Employee Discount
- Establish and grow customer relationships that will keep customers coming back for all of their parts and service needs
- Must have an extensive mechanical knowledge on ATVs, Side by Sides, Outboards, Water Vehicles, Boats, and Power Products etc.
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot mechanical issues on the telephone, email, and in person
- Must be able to create detailed work orders that properly reflect the key issues associated with each unit to ensure technicians diagnoses is accurate
- Offer important advice to customers in the shop about their mechanical needs/issues
- Communicate effectively with technicians to keep work orders on schedule, and ensure all customer needs are addressed in a timely manner
- Complete written work orders indicating parts required and labour taken to complete all repairs and maintenance
- Keep Customers informed of back ordered parts required for repairs
- Explain to customers in detail the steps taken to complete the entire process of the service requested
- Offer service packages for ATVs, Side by Sides, Boat and Water Vehicle Winterizations etc.
- Organize winter storage inventory for boat and water vehicle customers
- Arrange deliveries and pick-ups for customer’s units being serviced
- Co-ordinate new units being run through the shop with the Sales Department
- Actively prospect new customers on a continuous basis
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Team Player
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Computer skills: MS Office, Excel, Outlook, MercNet, Yamaha Dealer Portal, Y-Pec etc.
- Glass G Driver’s Licence
- Willing to work weekends
- Ability to learn new technologies in the power sports industry
- Passion, motivation, focus and leadership skills
- Flexibility in a busy work environment
- Goal focused approach
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to manage technicians schedules effectively
- Ability to maintain professionalism in difficult situations
- Strong time management and organizational skills
APPLY FOR A REWARDING CAREER TODAY!
Job Type: Full-time
- Extended health care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Casual dress
- Disability insurance
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Parts & Service Small Engine/Marine: 2 years (Preferred)