Who We Are
Tonal has built the world’s most intelligent fitness system that is changing the way people work out at home. Tonal is a fresh approach to fitness that leverages hardware, software, video content, and artificial intelligence. Everyone who’s used our product, from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts, has fallen in love.
At Tonal, we are applying our collective knowledge and creativity to reimagine fitness. We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. Drawing on decades of research and a diverse team of experts, we have created the most advanced content driven strength training system available that makes working out a more efficient, effective, and engaging.
We're passionate about building products that transform people's lives.
Tonal is looking for a Customer Care Content Writer to support our Customers, in-house, and remote teams by building on the foundation for our knowledge bases and support forums. Content writers are responsible for providing a world-class, high quality, efficient experience that contributes to the health of the Tonal Community. The ideal candidate is passionate about documentation and processes and is motivated by Customer-focused goals. They are excited by the idea of structuring and transitioning knowledge bases, drafting email content/templates, and supporting the development of standard operating content.
What You Will Do
- Develop a deep understanding and expertise in Tonal to effectively support the daily activity of the Customer Care team
- Commit to ongoing learning and development in order to deliver the best experience possible to our customers
- Engage various partners on the team to gain subject matter expertise and improve content
- Develop a range of content, including but not limited to knowledge base copy, standard operating procedures, CRM template responses, troubleshooting guides, and messaging proposals
- Work cross-functionally at points to secure knowledge needed for documentation development and synthesize that information into the appropriate resources
- Represent the Tonal brand over a variety of channels and help shape the voice of Tonal Customer Care
- Cover flexible hours; this position includes some on-call work, including nights and weekends
Who You Are
- 1-3 years supporting Content, Customer Care, or Business Operations
- Interest in holistic support organizations and how Training, Content, Quality, and Operations work together to deliver white-glove service
- You are a creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively in a demanding fast-paced environment
- You are detail-oriented and possess great verbal and written communication skills
- You are a skilled typer (typing test required)
- You communicate early and often, proactively sharing progress updates and flagging challenges
- You have a positive attitude and love to write
- Experience supporting products that deliver hardware, firmware, and software
- Passionate about strength training, exercise, health, and fitness
- Call center experience