WALLACE & CAREY (www.wacl.com) is Canada’s largest independent distributor servicing customers coast to coast and every postal code in the Country. Family-owned and operated since 1921 we have an “only as a team” approach to each day looking after our teammates needs allowing them to perform to their best.
Our commitment to each other is to work together in a positive and fair work environment, recognizing individual contributions to the achievement of our collective goals: profitability, excellence, and growth.
We are looking for Full-time Order Assemblers to work out of our Oakville, ON branch who strive for high levels of customer service, teamwork, and efficiencies. We need an ambitious and hardworking professional who does not mind working in hot or cold conditions and can work an entire shift on his or her feet. We take pride in our fill rates, accuracy, and safety records. Accuracy and efficiency are essential to our mutual success.
Come join our team!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Picking and packing orders for distribution
- Identify damaged, lost or missing product and notify the supervisor immediately
- Accurate selection of products in various areas of the warehouse, including but not limited to; dry warehouse, cooler or freezer environment
- Must be physically fit, as certain areas require repetitive lifting of product up to 50lbs
- Maintain a set level of accuracy and efficiency
- Selections of orders using an RF scanner system
- Sunday – Thursday 7 am – 3:30 pm
What we have to Offer:
- Company/employer PAID industry-leading benefit plan
- We will provide high visibility jackets or sweaters for PPE as temperatures in the cooler reach 35 degrees Fahrenheit
- Company events including BBQs, prize giveaways, service awards among much other fun team engaging events
- "ONLY AS A TEAM!" culture that takes care of one another
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00-$17.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Warehouse distribution: 1 year (preferred)