Are you a self-starter, with a positive attitude and looking for a change? We will train you in our modular manufacturing environment - no previous experience is required. We even offer a variety of shifts to provide you with flexibility.
We design and build customized modular structures for residential, commercial and industrial clients throughout Western Canada.
We are a WorkSafeBC COR/OSSE certified company located in Westbank, and a growing residential developer, and custom builder of residential, commercial, and industrial buildings.
As you learn and grow, there will be opportunities in areas such as:
- Carpentry (framing, finishing, insulation)
- Plumbing and HVAC
- Cabinet making and installation
Why Work at Freeport?
- Competitive pay & performance increases
- 100% company paid benefits
- Excellent safety record
- Boot allowance after probation
- Indoor work
- On the job training
- Skilled co-workers who are willing to share knowledge
- Prize winning company with consistent work (no seasonal layoffs)
If you’re ready to take a step in a new direction and start a new adventure, we want to talk to you!
If you believe you are a fit for our dynamic team, apply now!
HOW TO APPLY
Email your resume through Indeed and checkout our website at www.freeportindustries.ca to see how we’re redefining modular construction.
We thank all applicants for their interest in the position. Please note that we will contact candidates if they are selected for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Forklift: 1 year (preferred)
- basic hand and power tool: 1 year (preferred)
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)