At Canopy Growth, our mission is clear:
improve lives, end cannabis prohibition, and strengthen communities. We believe that cannabis can be a force for good. We’re building a consumer-centric organization that is focused on sharing the transformational potential of cannabis with the world. We will achieve this through an innovative and disruptive portfolio of cannabis and hemp-derived products.
With millions of square feet of licensed production capacity and operations spanning four continents, Canopy Growth is the world's leading cannabis and hemp company. We recognize that employees are at the core of our success, and we take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity.
Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue our incredible momentum of growth. If you are interested in building global challenger brands, scaling a business, and working in a values-driven environment, we want to hear from you!
The IT Asset Management Coordinator will play a critical part in the management of the Canopy Growth’s IT assets by developing and implementing the standard IT asset management processes globally, creating and sharing asset reports to the IT leadership team, and ensuring the IT asset database’s accuracy and completeness.
This role will also be responsible for the evergreen program to refresh end of life assets, asset reclamation activities, reporting on IT asset inventory, and maintenance of the asset request and fulfillment workflows within.
In addition, the IT Asset Management Coordinator will also be the primary point for the coordination of hardware and software orders within the IT Infrastructure and Infosec teams.
Audit and maintain accurate asset data in Canopy’s asset management system. Work with HR, IT Service Desk and IT Asset Management teams to ensure that all end user assets are properly tracked from procurement to refresh or termination
- Facilitate / administer Canopy’s software and hardware asset life cycle by managing software, hardware acquisitions, compliance, licenses, and inventory.
- Work with IT procurement to maintain and purchase IT asset contracts, software licenses, hardware and associated maintenance contracts
- Process requests from end users, management, and team members for specific IT software and hardware assets
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Document, report and reconcile large scale enterprise wide software licenses and hardware.
- Manage mobility contracts and Mobile hardware asset lifecycle.
- Strong communication (verbal/written) and good interpersonal skills to build relationships with internal and external business partners and vendors.
- 2+ years of hands-on working experience with the use of Asset Request, Asset management (Hardware/Software) and Reporting software such as FreshService.
- 2+ years of Microsoft Word and Excel skills, capable of producing clear and concise process and training documentation, query and pivot-table based reports
- Familiarity with ITIL Foundation standards, ITIL v4 would be considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team, but also be able to work independently
- Attention to detail capable of balancing accuracy with timely response
This is a full-time role based out of Smiths Falls, Ontario.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
One last note:
the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.