POSITION: MAINTENANCE / HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR
Date posted: June 1st, 2019 Status: Full time Deadline: June 15th, 2019
Lamont County Housing Foundation (LCHF) is actively seeking a highly motivated person for the role of Maintenance/ Housekeeping Supervisor at the Beaverhill Pioneer Lodge and Self- Contained Units in Lamont AB.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Lodge Manager and responsibilities include:
- day to day operations of the Maintenance/ Housekeeping activities
- perform regular duties alongside the Maintenance/ Housekeeping team
- coordinating of daily, weekly, monthly building inspections
- ordering of supplies
- manage staff and staffing issues in a unionized environment
- Providing a written report on a regular basis.
- cover for the Manager in his/her absence
- be a member of various committees in the Foundation and
- And any other duties as assigned.
A detailed job description is posted on the LHCF website: www.lamontchf.ca
Requirements for the Maintenance/Housekeeping Supervisor:
- Strong leadership skills with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a supervisory role.
- Building Maintenance Diploma/Certificate.
- Trade-related Red Seal tickets in electrical, gas fitting, plumbing or steam fitting.
- Prior experience within a Maintenance/ Housekeeping environment.
- Good Computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office and Building Maintenance System (BMS) is very important.
- Soft Skills include a team player, collaborative, inclusive, self-starter, can-do attitude, and very interested in working with seniors.
If this opportunity interests you, and you meet all of the above requirements, please submit your resume and a cover letter stating salary expectations
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Building Maintenance Supervisor: 5 years (Preferred)
- Lamont, AB (Preferred)