At Ashfield, we care about our people!
Are you a person who wants to make a difference?
Are you someone with strong interpersonal skills?
Ashfield Engage is looking for a Service Team Representative to see physicians and nurses everyday, focusing on how to help improve the lives of patients. This new opportunity will introduce you to the world of pharmaceuticals with no previous field experience required. Connect with various Health Care professionals by bringing them and their patients the medicines, knowledge and support they need. Ashfield Engage success is built on a team based environment and is looking for you to join the team!
This position is a hybrid position, consisting of face-to-face and telephone interactions. Temporarily remote due to Covid-19.
- University Degree preferred
- Open personality with an authentic charisma
- Professional and friendly manner, always accompanied by a smile
- Great Communication skills
- Strong Organizational Skills, independent and autonomous
- Service mindset
- Strong work ethic
- Interpersonal skills
- Team player
- No pharma experience required
- Willingness to cover assigned territory and targets
- Valid driver’s license
- Owning or access to a car a must.
- Base salary
- Health benefits as of first day of employment
- Car allowance
For more information visit our website at www.ashfieldhealthcare.com
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- driver's license (required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19