Engaged people for sustainable performance
VitalAire Canada is the Canadian home healthcare subsidiary of Air Liquide, the world leader in gases, medical technologies and services for Industry and Healthcare.
Through the passion and diversity of its people, Air Liquide leverages energy and environment transition, changes in healthcare and digitization, and delivers greater value to all its stakeholders.
Join us for a stimulating experience: you will find a world of learning and development opportunities where inventiveness is at the heart of what we do, in an open, collaborative and respectful environment.
Here is what you will do:
The Temporary Branch Customer Service Representative will provide support to our Respiratory Therapy Specialists Inc. office as it pertains to both Oxygen and CPAP therapy. This role is to facilitate the administrative aspects of branch operations while ensuring that they meet the needs of internal and external clients.
- Directing telephone and walk-in inquiries to appropriate staff member.
- Assist with sales and maintenance of respiratory and CPAP inventory for the branch.
- Create walk-in CPAP appointments and add them to scheduling software and books follow-up appointments for the branch.
- Provides assistance and answers questions for clients related to funding program requirements.
- Assisting in billing and accounts receivable processes, receiving payments and completing posting remittance forms.
- Assists with the completion of necessary forms pertaining to equipment maintenance, shipping documents, and funding documents.
- Completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer's’ instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; and arranging for repairs to ensure operation of equipment.
Here’s what you will need:
- College Certificate or Diploma or Equivalent
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office, Google, with strong data entry skills.
- Able to work flexible hours and provide service to our customers for extended hours.
- 1-2 years of experience in Office Administration or Call Center
NOTE: All employment is conditional upon the completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including educational, employment, references and other relevant verifications depending on the position. This position is open to applicants legally authorized to work in Canada.
RTS provides equal opportunities for all applicants and is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
- customer service: 3 years (Required)