CORE INDUSTRIAL is a non-union entity which offers a full complement of industrial equipment related services, site maintenance, rentals and skilled labour. It is a part of the SECON Group of Companies. CORE Industrial takes great pride in providing a safe and rewarding work environment for our employees.
Reporting to the Site Supervisor, you will be responsible for performing general laboring tasks. As a labourer, you will also be required to follow all policies and procedures in a safe and appropriate manor.
This position will be based on five days per week, with 10 hour days; however, the candidate must be willing to work overtime.
This position will be located in Rocanville, SK.
- Asist operator on hydrovac
- Keep work area clean
- Load and unload supplies and equipment
- Spotting and fueling
- Provide deliveries as requested
- Communicate and participate in daily safe work plans
- Adhere to workplace safety policies, regulations and compliances
- Any other such duties as may be determined by your reporting manager
The successful candidate will have;
- Knowledge of basic equipment
- High School Diploma
- Valid Class 5A Driver’s License
- Effective self-managing, good problem-solving skills, planning, organizing and priority setting skills combined with a strong work ethic
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be open and flexible to change and take initiative
- Pre-employment medical exam and drug test will be required
With this opportunity, Core Industrials offers a competitive Total Compensation Package, including fair and equitable wages and a comprehensive group benefit plan.
Please apply by sending a cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter why you are interested in the job and which skills, experience, and/or education make you an excellent candidate for Core Industrial Services.
The start date is as soon as the successful candidate is available.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates with cover letters and resumes who fit the needs of the company will be contacted.
Open until suitable candidate has been hired.
Reference ID: Labourer - CORE - Rocanville
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Rocanville, SK (Preferred)