Tyee Manufacturing Inc. was one of the first companies in the Fraser Valley to manufacture vinyl windows. Our goal is to produce the best quality window and build long-term relationships through exceptional service. This approach has been responsible for the company’s steady growth over the years, even during difficult economic times. We are proud to be the Fraser Valley’s leading manufacturer in custom vinyl windows and patio doors. We like to thank our customers for their ongoing support and many referrals over the years. As a family business, we strive to meet the needs and to exceed the expectations of British Columbia’s residential and renovation market for generations to come.
We are currently seeking responsible, detail orientated, self-motivated individuals to join our production team.
Full time, Monday to Friday 7:00 am – 3:15 pm with optional overtime
- Basic understanding of English
- Must be safety conscious
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Can stand on feet for long periods of time
- Must have reliable means of transportation
- Able to read and use a tape measure
- Reliable and hardworking
- Works well in a team environment
- Experience working with manufacturing tools and equipment
- Experience in vinyl window manufacturing an asset but not required
- Starting wage $18 - $22 depending on experience.
- Medical and Dental for you and your family
- Company matched RRSP Pension plan
- Flexible vacation time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Abbotsford, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Are you a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada and/or you have a valid Canadian work permit?
- Secondary School (preferred)