Business Documentation Analyst
We believe that everyone has the right to a rewarding career with an organization that values and invests in your growth.
Are you looking for an energetic, high-performance culture that’s truly one of a kind?
How would you like to work in a fun, high-performance culture that’s truly one of a kind – on a team that appreciates your ideas, helps our members retire with confidence and makes Canada better, all at the same time?
If that sounds like your thing – and you’re an outstanding Business Documentation Analyst – let’s talk!
We’re CAAT Pension Plan, and we’re growing. We innovate defined benefit (DB) pension plans. What are they?
Unlike other pension plans, they specifically define the lifetime benefits our members will receive in retirement.
This means that our members know exactly what they’re getting every month – for life! Because we provide that certainty, we help more Canadians retire with greater financial security and priceless peace of mind and take pressure off the social safety net at the very same time, which frees up those resources for other Canadians who really need them.
We are currently hiring for a Business Documentation Analyst. The successful candidate will support the larger Service Delivery Team by developing, documenting and maintaining our standard operating procedures and supporting documentation and workflows.
We are looking for someone with:
- College Diploma, University Degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in business process mapping, process documentation and/or training.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and the ability to provide clear and concise documentation.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Tools (i.e. Word, Visio)
- Ability to evaluate and analyze information in order to create procedural documentation to help stakeholders understand the overall step-by-step process.
- Exceptional judgement, strong team player, thorough, and logical.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to engage/communicate with varying levels of stakeholders.
Once here you will:
- Be responsible for the development and documentation of standard operation procedures and supporting documentation such as process documentation/workflows.
- Support the analysis and the identification of business process changes to ensure procedural documentation, and other knowledge resources are kept current.
- Coordinate, track, review and ensure timely completion of high-quality process and supporting documentation.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of procedural documentation.
- Assist in the interpretation of system changes and impact to procedural documentation.
- Actively engage stakeholders in ensuring the accuracy of procedural documentation.
What will CAAT offer you?
- We provide (no big surprise here!) membership in CAAT’s defined benefit (DB) pension plan, a flexible and friendly work environment, a very competitive and comprehensive health and dental benefits package, life insurance, and an array of wellness programs
- We invest in our people and enthusiastically support your career development goals, regardless of your role, with access to tuition aid and learning opportunities like our ground-breaking CAAT Academy
- We are conveniently located at the Eaton Centre in downtown Toronto, next to Queen subway station, with ready access to multiple TTC routes, GO Transit, and the PATH
- We encourage you to learn more about us at www.caatpension.ca
If you meet most of the criteria above, we would love to connect with you. Please click Apply Now to submit your candidacy.
The success of our company is dependent on fostering a culture of embracing diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. All employees are guided by our Mission, Values, and Code of Conduct.
CAAT Pension Plan is an equal opportunity employer, and we will accommodate any needs under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities, if requested. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application processes, please contact Human Resources at 416-673-9000 for assistance.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Toronto, ON M5B 2L7