At Canopy Growth, our mission is clear:
improve lives, end cannabis prohibition, and strengthen communities. We believe that cannabis can be a force for good. We’re building a consumer-centric organization that is focused on sharing the transformational potential of cannabis with the world. We will achieve this through an innovative and disruptive portfolio of cannabis and hemp-derived products.
With millions of square feet of licensed production capacity and operations spanning four continents, Canopy Growth is the world's leading cannabis and hemp company. We recognize that employees are at the core of our success, and we take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity.
Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue our incredible momentum of growth. If you are interested in building global challenger brands, scaling a business, and working in a values-driven environment, we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Supervisor, Fulfillment, the Fulfillment Clerk will be a part of a superior operations function building within Canopy Growth, including its wholly owned subsidiaries. This individual will be a detail-oriented person who can work independently and in collaboration with the operations team.
- Prepare customer orders with a high attention to detail, within time guidelines
- Assist in receiving inventory and preparing product for sale and shipment
- Maintain current knowledge of all relevant Standard Operating Procedures
- Maintain knowledge of all order fulfillment function – picking, dispensing, shipping
- Maintain an organized and efficient workstation
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Must be able to work a variety of different shifts when assigned
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs consistently
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to stay organized and follow standard operating procedures to ensure consistency of product
- Willingness to perform varied tasks as required
- Experience in a similar setting / willingness to work in a loud, confined space
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Comfortable with computers and data entry
- Keen attention to detail
This is a full-time position based out of Smiths Falls, ON.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
One last note:
the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.