Seeking young, adventurous, service-oriented Occupational Therapists to develop their skills and apply their natural talents in under-served rural Alberta communities! No experience necessary, you will be fully supported to succeed! New grads and soon-to-be-graduating OTs are welcome to apply!
- Generous RETENTION BONUS after 6 months! (pay off student loans, buy a house, or travel!)
- Top-of-Scale pay structure (earn BIG PAY, 5-10 years earlier)
- Flex Days for travel, adventure, family, and work-life balance.
- A meaningful place on the inter-disciplinary team, and well-respected status in a welcoming community.
- Rewarding clinical opportunities to grow and define your OT career.
- Veteran Mentorship and clinical support.
- Continuing Education opportunities tailored to your career goals.
- Relocation grant/signing bonus for the right candidate.
This exciting opportunity is your chance to develop a broad and exceptional therapeutic skill set you simply won't get working in an urban centre. You will easily take on any future career challenge with the skills you'll master!
Launch your career off right! Apply today.
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus scheme
Reference ID: LM-OT2020-01
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $45.00 to $50.00 /hour
- Master's Degree (Preferred)