We at Carraig Law Group LLP have an opening for a Mandarin-speaking Front Desk Receptionist in our Downtown Vancouver office. This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career with an ambitious young firm.
In this role your responsibilities may include:
- Answering phones
- Greeting/welcoming clients, new and old
- Opening/closing files
- Entering data into Clio, Outlook, and shared drive
- Processing, storing, or transferring documents upon closing
- Ensuring file homogeneity
- Scanning/forwarding/filing/organizing incoming documents via hardcopy and service email
- Assisting with occasional billing tasks
- Maintaining and creating new templates for Clio
- Updating file info on Clio and shared drives
- Ordering office supplies and ensuring organization/set-up of incoming goods, supply runs
- Recycling for all offices and paper shredding / garbage
- Ordering courier and/or special mail services
- Printing envelopes and sending mail/ maintaining mail log
- Dealing with external vendor issues (printer/ink, internet, online accounts, etc.)
- Bank runs and keeping billing files organized
- Helping to plan office parties
- Perform other tasks, special projects and duties as may be assigned.
To be successful in this role, you possess:
- Community College Certificate or Diploma or equivalent combination of experience.
- 1-2 years experience as a previous Administrative Assistant is an asset.
- Willingness to learn and contribute to a team.
- Proficiency in Legal X and Clio is an asset.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, specifically Word and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently, follow instructions and take the initiative.
Carraig Law Group LLP is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity, inclusion, and accessibility.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$23.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Secondary School (required)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (preferred)
- receptionist: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-09-30
Expected start date: 2023-10-01