What you'll discover.
The Indeka Group is a leader in the distribution of footwear in Canada. Brands include Nine West, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Earth Shoes, JB Goodhue, Santana Canada, Aquatherm Canada, just to name a few. Countries of import include Europe, Far East and USA.
We are looking for a Brand Coordinator that is energetic, detail oriented, accurate and looking to grow in our Company. We offer a competitive salary, fully paid health and dental benefits and great (big!) employee discounts on our footwear.
In this role, you will report directly to our Operations Manager but will also work very closely with our Brand Manager to assist in managing the day to day activities of your assigned Brands.
What you'll do.
- Provide Business and administrative support to the Brand Manager.
- Prepare seasonal line sheets and assist in the design of Look Books for Customer presentations.
- Place and manage purchase orders with business partners and factories, track purchase order statuses, work closely with other operational Teams to ensure Major customer delivery windows are met.
- Provide Customer order management and Customer support for Major Accounts.
- Authorize partner invoices and issue payment requests to our Finance Team.
- Maintain and manage styles, pricing and style status in our ERP system.
- Monitor inventory levels and prepare worksheets for Ecommerce and Drop ship partners.
- Collaborate with all Departmental Teams with processes and issues that affect your designated Brands.
What you'll need.
- Post - secondary Education.
- 1-2 years experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in Purchasing in Wholesale / Retail (preferably in the Fashion industry) an assets.
- Strong excel, Word & some photo shop experience.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize ones day with confidence.
- Desire to learn and grow.
Indeka welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for Candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We would like to thank all Applicants for their interest, however only Applicants selected for the interview process will be contacted by the hiring Manager.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Remote work is available relating to covid-19, masks are mandatory
- Brand Coordinator: 1 year (preferred)
Application deadline: 2022-01-28