Scott Arthur Millwork & Cabinetry is a custom cabinet and millwork shop specializing in custom cabinets, wall units, and millwork.
We are seeking an experienced and professional individual that has a passion for Cabinetry and Millwork, to work and grow with our team.
- Application of fundamental trade practices to a variety of cabinet construction and installation
- Employ the use of machinery, equipment and tools applicable to the trade
- Read and interpret drawings
- Construct and Install Cabinets and Millwork
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Ensure projects are completed within specified time
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Thorough knowledge of the methods, practices, materials, tools and equipment used when constructing and installing Cabinets and Millwork
- Must be able to work from rough sketches or technical info
- Must be able to provide own hand and power tools
- Must be able to provide own transportation
- Must be able to work independently
- Previous experience preferred but not mandatory.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $27.00 /hour
- Cabinet Making: 3 years (Preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Preferred)