We are a leading global customer experience technology and services company focused on the design, implementation and delivery of transformative customer experience for many of the world’s most iconic and disruptive brands. We deliver outcome-based customer engagement solutions through TTEC Digital, our digital consultancy that designs and builds human centric, tech-enabled, insight-driven customer experience solutions for clients and TTEC Engage, our delivery center of excellence, that operates customer acquisition, care, fraud prevention and detection, and content moderation services. Founded in 1982, our employees operate on six continents across the globe and live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other.
We are hiring a Temporary Talent Acquisition Specialist for a 6 week assignment reporting to the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition. We need someone to join ASAP in our Fredericton site.
- Conduct interviews at the site (4-8 candidates per day during peak season)
- Hire for our training classes (once or twice a month)
- Coordinate the background check process and present offer to candidates
- Hire candidates in Taleo
- CV mine on relevant job boards
- 1 year of HR administration experience (internship experience is also considered an asset)
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work evenings and weekends to meet deadline
- Call centre experience is considered an asset
Job Type: Temporary
- recruitment: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)