Job title :
STAFFING SERVICES SCHEDULING CLERK
ROYAL INLAND HOSPITAL
Royal Inland Hospital in Kamloops, BC is looking for a Casual Staffing Scheduling Clerk to join their team! - if you have graduated from Grade 12 and have three year's recent experience....Apply today!
This position works within a customer-focused, team-oriented framework while performing staffing, scheduling and payroll clerical functions within a fully automated system, such as:
- Receives and processes requests for vacancy coverage,
- Allocates and calls in relief staff to fill vacancies,
- Reviews and audits timekeeping records,
- Investigates, determines and processes employee pay queries/adjustments
- Maintains records of staff - names, addresses, phone numbers, availability for work,
- Maintains staffing systems - current schedules, orientation schedules, casual rosters, seniority lists,
- Reception and clerical duties.
This is a Casual opportunity. Casual means there are no guaranteed hours and work requirements can vary from 0 - 37.5 hours per week.
Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today!
Interior Health strives to create an environment where you enjoy the work you do, the place where you work, and the people around you. Everyone plays a role in the care continuum. Together, we create great workplaces.....Be part of a dynamic team!
Come and join us! Our focus is on giving people room to grow, to make an impact in the lives of others.
Education, Training and Experience:
Skills and Abilities:
- Grade 12,
- Three year’s recent related experience, Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
**ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.**