Title: Instrumentation Technician
Division/Department: Canadian Division
Location: Toronto-DVP/ Lawrence
Reports to: Production Supervisor
Join a world leader in the instrumentation industry!
Winters Instruments is a leading, global manufacturer of industrial instrumentation. Our products are brought to market by an extensive network of distribution partners and are trusted by some of the world’s most recognized Fortune 500 companies. Winters Instruments currently operates from 9 worldwide offices.
Winters Instruments is currently looking for an Instrumentation Technicianfor our Toronto, Ontario operation.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Calibration of pressure & temperature instrumentation (analogue)
- Light assembly work of pressure & temperature instrumentation
- Soldering & welding as required
- Perform other duties as required
- 5 years experience in a similar position is an asset
- Mechanical background/formal training with analogue instrumentation an asset
- Knowledge of ISO procedures
- Good interpretation skills
- Ability to communicate both verbal and written
- Ability to soft solder/silver braze an asset
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to follow instructions, both written and verbal
- Ability to TIG weld an asset
- Always maintains a positive attitude
- Punctual and reliable
If you are looking for a fun and stimulating work environment with a well respected, global manufacturer then this is the position for you!
Winters Instruments thanks all applicants, however only those meeting our requirements will be contacted.
NO PHONE CALLS or AGENCIES ACCEPTED.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 /hour