Who are we?
Baker Tilly SNT is a locally owned full-service CPA firm in Northern Ontario with offices in North Bay, Sturgeon Falls, Sudbury and Timmins. Baker Tilly SNT has in excess of 90 team members serving over 3,000 clients in diverse fields in the commercial and not-for-profit sectors, including mining and construction, manufacturing, forestry, retail and wholesale trades, professionals and financial institutions. We take pride in having maintained long-term relationships with our clients, communities and employees.
Life at Baker Tilly is rewarding on so many different levels, both professionally and personally:
- Competitive compensation and rewards
- Work life balance
- Ability to contribute along with your firm to the greater community
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant working out of our North Bay office.
The successful candidate will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Assemble financial documents and other reports/correspondence in accordance with Firm quality and document standards
- Greet clients and visitors
- Distribute documents, mail, and courier packages
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties
- Coordinate timely delivery of client work
- Perform routine administrative duties
- One or more year(s) of experience in similar role
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, & Outlook)
- Professionalism and strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Adept in technology
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bilingualism in French/English is required
If you want to work for an exciting professional firm that:
- recognizes and rewards team members
- provides lifelong learning and great advancement opportunities
- is committed to promoting excellence through our talent management system
…then you are ready to Get a BT Life!
We wish to thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, accommodations are available upon your request to meet your accessibility needs.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- On-site Parking