Sales Associate- We offer flexible hours, sales mentoring and opportunities for increased earnings
Dylan's Home Detailing is socially and environmentally involved, and is known for the great care we take with both employees and clientele.
- Our business supports Canadian MS research as well as tree-planting initiatives employees will have the opportunity to promote through marketing activities.
- We believe a company is only as strong as it's team, and provide mentorship on how to cooperate to reach not only career goals but also personal growth as well.
we are looking for a Sales Associate with strong interpersonal skills and tenacity. Previous sales experience as well as a driver's license/ regular access to a vehicle are looked at favourably. Employees in this position can expect to earn $16-25/hour with opportunities for increased pay with increased experience.
- Employees can expect to be coached by experienced mentors and encouraged to develop strong communication skills as well as sales and tactics
- We also offer avenues for promotion for the aspiring and ambitious
Employees in this position will work directly with clients, meeting them in their homes to provide quotes for our services and help them with the decision-making process.
Job responsibilities include:
- Creating strong rapport with clients
- Creating detailed quotes for services
- Leveraging sales techniques to handle client questions and provide value for our company
Warning! This job is not your typical entry-level position. We are only looking for candidates who want a real challenge, if this is not you then best of luck elsewhere!
We are based out of Hamilton, Ontario, and operate primarily out of Hamilton, Ancaster, Dundas and Burlington.