Our couriers are the public face of Iron Mountain, trusted to transport and handle client materials and engage with clients and co-workers in a friendly and professional manner. Couriers are responsible for driving a company vehicle to transport materials from client and Iron Mountain locations; loading and unloading through a variety of mechanisms; using wireless scanning technology; preparing paperwork and performing daily vehicle maintenance to ensure it functions efficiently. This position calls for a significant amount of physical strength and stamina. We pay by the hour, not the mile.
- Local Routes - Home Daily
- Overtime Available
- Consistent Predictable Shifts
- Potential Advancement
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Company Paid Uniforms, PPE and Boot Allowance
- Full Benefits
- Other Benefits
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, Personal/Sick
- RSP Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Communicates in a friendly professional manner with clients and co-workers
- Operates and maintains company vehicle safely and efficiently, whether manual or standard transmission
- Handles all physical requirements for loading, transporting and driving without assistance (details below)
- Executes accurate and timely handling of client delivery requests
- Prepares accurate paperwork and records
- Climb/step-up into a truck cab
- Grip, lift, push, pull, and carry wheeled, plastic bins over, up and down inclines, stairs, changes in walking surfaces and elevations
- Lift at least 70 lbs.
- Walk, stand and sit for extended periods of time
- Must be at least 21 years old with a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Be able to pass a pre-employment background check
- Demonstrate safe and efficient driving skills
- At least 1 year of route transportation experience is preferred
- Computer proficiency
- Attention to detail and accuracy in paperwork
- Strong customer service and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to adhere and enforce all security procedures
It is the responsibility of every Iron Mountain employee:
- to comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and company policies
- to exhibit ethical behavior in accordance with our Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
- to complete required training within the allotted time frame
Every Iron Mountain employee has an obligation to promptly report issues and violations.
Iron Mountain is an equal opportunity employer, and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, disability, medical condition, Military or veteran status or other legally protected classifications in making employment decisions.
Iron Mountain Canada is an employer broadly committed to providing an inclusive work environment that welcomes all people. Globally, we believe it is our diversity that contributes to our companies’ shared success. We work hard always to avoid discriminating on any grounds other than capability to perform the requirements of the job.
Iron Mountain complies with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
- 5 ton truck driving: 1 year (Preferred)