Role: Director of Sales
Reports to: VP, Sales & Marketing
Location: Downtown Toronto
Travel: Up to 25%
AlayaCare is a provider of revolutionary cloud-based home health care software. With an end-to-end solution spanning clinical documentation, back office functionality, client and family portals, remote patient monitoring, and mobile care worker functionality, we offer a platform for agencies to propel towards innovation and home care of the future.
Founded in 2014, AlayaCare is a mission-driven SaaS company recognized for its passion for the future of home care. Our mission is to bring home care into the future by equipping home care providers with the technology they need to deliver better outcomes in a rapidly changing landscape of health care. At AlayaCare, we believe the future of home care will be a combination of in-home visits, virtual visits, and remote monitoring, and that insights from the data collected through those interactions will help optimize the delivery of care.
- Strategy Development - as the Director of Sales, you will work collaboratively upstream with lead & demand generation marketing and downstream with product, client success and engineering. You will listen and learn about the customer journey and discover where, why and how we win or lose deals. You will seek to understand why current processes are in place. You will draw upon your experience and what you’ve witnessed in your observations and will make recommendations for improvement.
- Coaching and Mentorship - you are a seasoned sales professional, you can talk the talk, and can walk the walk.You’ve been in a direct sales role before and you know the Sales AE role well. End result sales goals are the most important, but other aspects of the sales process are also important, such as lead nurturing, sales qualification, opportunity progression, objection handling, the art of closing, etc.
- Empirical and Analytical - you subscribe to the notion of if youcan’t measure it, can’t manage it. Your coaching is based on data driven evidence that supports your feedback.
- Team Management - you will lead a fast growing team of approx. 8-10 AEs (likely doubling in a year). You will lead, manage, mentor, coach and support your team of AEs.
- Your success is largely derived from your team’s ability to hit quota, so you will help your team of AEs apply strategic and tactical considerations to progress deals through the funnel.
- You are respectful with all co-workers up and down the hierarchy. You’re not afraid to share your opinion and engage in healthy debates.
- You will be directly involved in many deals. Large and enterprise companies will want face to face experience with you in the sales process and should you need to jump on a plane to progress a deal you will answer the call.
- You will help our HR team to recruit and source new Account Executives as the company grows.
- You have a minimum of 10 years in B2B software sales
- You have experience with remote sales and in-person sales. You have experience being onsite with clients and prospects. (Expect to be onsite visiting clients/prospects up to 5 business days per month.)
- You have successfully managed, led and coached a Sales Team effectively
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in a Sales Management/Leadership role with hiring responsibilities
- You are familiar with high-growth, fast paced startups in SaaS/technology
- You are passionate about sales, technology and SaaS
- You are data oriented and disciplined
- You have attention to detail and strive for excellence. You are determined to make every call, meeting, sales pitch, proposal, as perfect as possible.
- You are entrepreneurial, resourceful and always full of solutions
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Healthy Food and Snacks
- Ping Pong
- Off-sites and Happy Hours
- Downtown Toronto Office Location
- Opportunity for Growth
- Supported Learning Program
- Family Culture
Job Type: Full-time