Campion is proud to be offering the role of Sales Representative to lead the charge on our Dealer out of territory program. This unique program is designed to work with customers to secure Campion boats outside of any regular territory covered by our dealer program. The potential for growth is massive with an unlimited upside.
The role can be located in Alberta or BC.
Success is earned by hard work, dedication and a drive to be the best.
As a Sales Representative your duties include:
- Be the front line to potential customers of Campion
- Educate and inspire potential customers on Campion’s position and approach in the market
- Be a brand ambassador
- Responsible for completion of daily traffic reports including traffic counts, CRM registrations, prospects and follow up.
- Able to cater to today's clientele that are highly educated and connected
- Creating sales action plans to sell spec. inventory
- Offer feedback from clients on all aspects of Campion’s product offerings
- Research and analyze competitive information
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders to help drive leads
- Ability to engage clients during an extended purchase process
A strong skill set is desired that includes the following.
- Exceptional customer service approach
- Proven sales track record
- Upbeat and positive attitude
- Drive and ambition to meet sales goals & quotas
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-starter & self-motivated
- Ability to dig to find customers’ mission
- Strong amount of empathy and understanding
- A passion for success
- A drive to be the best
- Strong written skills
- Prepare quotations for new customer specifications.
- Oversee orders and inquiries from customers in accordance with company policies.
This position’s primary day to day operation is via phone and email communication with clients, and the applicant should be comfortable selling in this fashion.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Vision Care
- retail sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19