EMPLOYEE CARE PARTNER OPPORTUNITY
Required for a Supportive Living community in Wetaskiwin.
Operated by Connecting Care – a leader in seniors’ supportive housing management in Alberta.
Fulfilling this Care Partner Role:
To ensure that we have the right person with the right knowledge to fulfill this role, the following is required:
- Grade 12 Diploma or recognized equivalent is an asset but not required.
- Food Safe Certificate – not required but an asset.
- Experience in recreation, hospitality and/or Food Service not required but an asset.
- Familiarity with the Domains of well-being and is willing to bring them to life daily.
- Personal skills and traits that convey a desire to care for people.
- Being responsive to the needs of Care Partners.
- Being a companion, balance giving and receiving care.
- Spontaneous at times.
- Commitment to Person Centered care approaches.
- Patience, active listening skills, verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- A sense of humor and respect for everyone you have contact with.
- Flexibility and a willingness to modify role duties for the overall good of the Community and the Residents.
- Demonstrates an awareness of accident and injury prevention; adheres to safe work practices and procedures.
Only successful applicants will be notified.
Job Type: Casual