Harrison Hot Springs Resort is currently recruiting for the position of Linen Attendant.
About our company:
Harrison Hot Springs and the Eastern Fraser Valley is a beautiful place to live, work and play. We would love to have you join our amazing team and share the high quality of life that we have come to enjoy.
At Harrison Hot Springs Resort, our guests discover a location unlike any other destination in the world. We know the care and customer service we offer our guests leads to special experiences for them. We endeavour to exceed guest expectations and deliver outstanding products and hospitality services. Even though we welcome thousands of guests each year, we will focus on individuals and what we can do to make them feel like they are at home.
Overlooking Harrison Lake, the Harrison Hot Springs Resort offers the following amenities: five mineral hot springs pools, the Healing Springs Spa, three restaurants and a coffee bar, extensive banquet and catering options, Resort Golf Course and Resort Marina.
Distribution and pick up of all linen requirements for the resort. Pick up and drop off items for the Public Pool. Pick up and deliver mail to the local post office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Remove dirty linen from assigned floors
- Restock clean linen to all assigned areas
- Deliver towels as needed to the resort Public Pool Daily
- Remove garbage, recycling and dirty towels from Public Pool
- Pick up and deliver linen from the Spa
- Deliver linen from the Food and Beverage outlets
- Deliver supplies to assigned floors
- Sort dirty linen to the appropriate tubs
- Communicate to the Housekeeping/Laundry Department what linen supply might be in demand
- Pushing and pulling tubs of linen from the Laundry Department to the respective floors and vice versa
- Pick up/deliver resort mail from Administration Office/Post Office Daily
- Handling cash
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Completion of Grade 12
- 1 year preference working in a busy resort environment
- Valid Class 5 Driver License
- Physically able to push and pull rolling tubs of linen possibly up to 150 lbs
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Customer service experience
- Flexible to a changing schedule
- Being multi-lingual is an asset
This position is $15.31 - $20.41 / hr.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.31 to $20.41 /hour
- busy resort environment: 1 year (Preferred)