Position: Campus Director
Academie du Savoir, Career College based in Montreal. Our mission is to satisfy our customers by giving them the best training on the market in office and languages.
We are committed to doing everything possible to ensure the success of students in their training, in order to increase our student’s employment opportunities or to obtain advancement. If you are looking to transition to a higher education institution that sincerely values and encourages the progress of their students and alumni from the beginning of enrollment through career advancement, please apply.
The Campus Director is responsible for the Campus Operations including; Student Management, Faculty Management and Leadership; and Strategic Management. Maintaining and improving profitability without sacrificing the quality services of the students or staff turnover.
- Manage student attendance and progress as per regulatory and legal requirements
- Address student issues/complaints according to company complaint procedures
- Monitor and ensure student files are accurately maintained as per regulatory and legal requirements
- Assure full compliance with the Private Career College Operation in Quebec.
- Achieve and maintain student satisfaction with satisfied retention rates and referral rates
- Participate in new student orientation, student appreciation events, and exit interviews
Faculty Management and Leadership
- Supervise and oversee the daily operation of the Campus by providing leadership to staff.
- Develop work flow documentation for each department. Set goals, follow appropriate procedures for effective recruitment, selection, and training.
- Ensure faculty members meet college standards regarding curriculum, program delivery and Ministry procedures.
- Responsible for planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, and addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Establish regular staff meeting to ensure communication, feedback, and maintenance of productive work processes.
- Supervisor the delivery of approved educational programs and curriculum.
- Monitor classroom instruction; while maintaining teaching quality and standards
- Maintain a safe work environment; following all legal requirements of Provincial Health & Safety standards
- Assist the Regional Director on annual budgeting preparation, adhere to approved budgets, maintain and improve profitability.
- Provide ongoing input on how to generate more leads and increase enrollments.
- Encourage business growth through liaisons with external agencies such as referral agent, government and community organizations; encouraging high student referral rate.
- Participate in scheduled discussions with the Regional Director regarding the management report; Maintaining Internal Metrics on; Profit and Loss, Student Population Data, Withdrawal Data, New Start Data, A/R, A/P, Financial Data, Student Satisfaction, Graduate Employment, Admissions processes and productivity.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Understanding of current business and management practice.
Knowledge of sales and customer service issues.
Experience working with accounting, budgeting and financial statements.
Knowledge of career training vocations and programs.
Knowledge of government regulatory climate of education in Quebec.
Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
Post-secondary education or college diploma or university degree is preferred and/or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Five (5) years of combined management and administrative experience ideally in a comparable educational environment.
Demonstrated exceptional Leadership Skills with past experience working in a Private Career College in Quebec.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Extended Health Care
- Paid Time Off
- Education Administration: 5 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19