We are looking for candidates who have a passion for teaching high school students.
The subjects that we tutor are Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
You would be tutoring at our center in Mississauga or Oakville location(i.e. you will not be required to travel to a student's home).
Here is what we are looking for:
- Part time employees (between 8-40 hours per week) who are in University or have recently graduated.
- The candidate must be well versed in at least one of the following subjects at the Grade 12 (high school) level: Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- Your bachelors degree must be from a Canadian or American university, whether you recently graduated or are still in University.
- You must also be fluent in English.
The following are required for us to consider your application:
- University transcripts,
- List of Subjects you can tutor at the grade 12 level,
- List of subjects you can tutor at the university level.
About Zylor Education:
Zylor Education is a tutoring center that was started five years ago. We have over 200 students and are growing rapidly. We use online modules and in person tutoring for elementary and high school students. We are building a website that integrates video lectures, lessons, and homework which would enable students to grasp difficult concepts quickly.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- teaching: 1 year (Preferred)