SWS Marine Group is an industry leading Marine Sales & Service provider specializing in premium Wake, Tow and Pleasure boats. We are the exclusive Malibu Boats, Axis Wake, Chaparral Boats & Barletta Pontoons dealer in Saskatchewan, Alberta, and the BC interior. We are seeking a full time, motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our Edmonton Team as a Sales Associate.
We pride ourselves on being a friendly, service-oriented dealership and develop long term relationships with our clients based on fairness, trust and integrity. Our employees work together to achieve these common goals and enjoy their time at work.
Our ideal candidate:
- Team Player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for the water sports and lake lifestyle
- A strong work ethic with a "can-do" attitude to ensure client expectations are met
- Prior retail sales experience in marine or automotive.
- Proven attention to detail, motivated and willing to learn, reliable, organized, punctual and ready to contribute to a positive working environment
- Flexible in terms of schedule. To be successful in this industry you must be able to meet the time demands of your clients.
- Have a valid drivers license and be comfortable towing boats.
- Respond to on-line and telephone inquiries and follow up on leads.
- Greet walk-in traffic and show units on display.
- Discuss client needs to ensure they end up with the right unit for them.
- Lead generation and tracking
- On water demonstrations and familiarization's
- Have fun sharing your passion and knowledge of the lake lifestyle with like-minded people.
- Represent the dealership with integrity and customer care.
- Share dealership experiences and "what's new" on social media channels.
What we offer:
- Strong team environment with a passion for positive culture
- Room to grow and promote learning and development opportunities
- Matching comprehensive Health benefits program
- Regular and consistent performance feedback
- New state of the art facility
- A fun and flexible work environment. You'll love going to work every day.
Salary and commission will be aligned with experience and qualifications. Your earning potential is limited only by your commitment and effort.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Reference ID: YEGSA2-21
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)