Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role.
All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.
2332 160th Street, Surrey, British Columbia, V3S 9N6
At Loblaw, we help millions of Canadians get through their best days, worst days, celebration days, and every day. Through our innovation and quality products, we’re here for our friends, neighbours, family members and colleagues.
We succeed through collaboration and commitment and set a high bar for ourselves and those around us.
We’re looking for adaptable people who are thrilled to join us in our goal of helping Canadians Live Life Well®. Whether you are just starting your career, re-entering the workforce, or looking for a new job, this is where you belong. We promote leaders at every level and support our people to follow their passion.
Why is this role important?
Here at Loblaw, we take pride and ownership in helping Canadians live life well. We’re looking for talented colleagues who are passionate about providing an exceptional shopping experience for our Pharmacy customers and delighting them every step of the way! We can offer progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility and a great benefits package! Come share our vision and passion in delivering a superior customer experience. Be a part of our growing Health & Wellness philosophy that includes: Pharmacy, Dietitian, Medical and Optical services.
This position reports to the Pharmacy Manager and is responsible for receiving, preparing and delivery of Rx accurately and timely. Ensuring adequate inventory levels to meet patient’s needs, and counsel with appropriate documentation to all patients. Provide friendly, positive and pro-active interaction with all internal and external customers as well create awareness and educate customers through public relations.
What you'll do
What you’ll need:
- Prepare, dispense and control medications accurately and timely to patients
- Ensure medication and over the counter supplements inventory levels is adequate to meet patients’ needs
- Counsel of patients in regards to new and additional medications in a friendly, positive and pro-active interaction
- Create awareness and educate customers through public relations (public health days, clinics, etc.)
- Provide timely and positive resolution to patient’s needs and Doctor’s requests/issues
- Review and control costs at all levels within Loblaw Pharmacy (dispensary)
- Provide on-going training for all new and existing Pharmacy colleagues (technicians, interns, students, IPG’s)
- Bachelor of Science, Pharmacy and a Class A Pharmacists license a must
- Superior customer relations skills and a strong sense of professionalism
- Excellent leadership and performance management skills required
- Proven ability to build the business using community based marketing strategies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills including the experience formulating and executing action plans
- Strong personal computing skills, as well as knowledge of KROLL Pharmacy Computer system a definite asset
If you want to join a fast-paced winning team and believe you can have an immediate impact, then we want to hear from you!
Loblaw is committed to sustainability by sourcing products with integrity and making a positive difference in the community. Our CORE Values – Care, Ownership, Respect and Excellence – guide all our decision-making and come to life through our Blue Culture. We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility, and other competitive benefits – these are some of the many reasons why we are one of Canada’s Top Employers, Canada’s Best Diversity Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers & Canada’s Top Employers for Young People.
Type of Role:
We have a long-standing focus on diversity, equity and inclusion because we know it will make our company a better place to work and shop. We are committed to creating accessible environments for our colleagues, candidates and customers. Requests for accommodation due to a disability (which may be visible or invisible, temporary or permanent) can be made at any stage of application and employment. We encourage candidates to make their accommodation needs known so that we can provide equitable opportunities.
Candidates who are 18 years or older are required to complete a criminal background check. Details will be provided through the application process.