Coordinator - Talent (HR)
Temporary position – 12 months
Are you ready for a big leap?
The last few months have been a real series of acrobatics and contortions for Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group. We are ambitious and passionate about our work, and we always know how to get back on our feet, even after superhuman somersaults.
Our hearts are still pounding at the thought of rebuilding our company and dreaming of its wonderful future. Do you have the audacity we need to take up the challenge? By joining us, you'll be working in uncharted territory, but where you can make a real difference.
As an ambassador of the Talent team, you will be called upon as the first point of contact for all questions directed at the Talent team by the client groups assigned to you, thus making the employee experience your priority. You will work in collaboration with the Business Partner - Talent assigned to your client groups.
The Coordinator - Talent (HR) will be responsible for:
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Coordinate the administrative management of employee files. Develop a key partnership with various specialists, such as Talent Acquisition, HR Information Management, Payroll and Claim Management;
- Welcome new employees. You will ensure that their integration is successful by answering their initial questions and throughout their journey in the Cirque family;
- Write various letters. Whether its job offer letters or mandate extensions, every detail will be carefully thought out and orchestrated;
- Contribute to Talent initiatives and answer related questions. Your involvement will be reflected in the various initiatives: annual evaluations, salary reviews, budget planning and training, to name a few;
- Analyze Talent data. Your skills at navigating the various systems and producing reports are vital and will add real value;
- Participate in a range of projects. Your initiative in proposing and implementing improvements will make a real difference in your work and will be highly valued.
- A college or university diploma;
- One or two years of experience in human resources coordination;
- A distinct customer service orientation;
- Thoroughness, proactivity and a talent for collaboration;
- Fluency in English and French.