Digital Merchandiser - (Not Digital Marketer)
The CEO – Co Founder
Utilize your natural curiosity, attention to detail, acquired skills, self-motivation, and ambition to take “start-up” Vooma.life from a fledgling to market leader. Increase product assortment by researching worldwide marketplace for products and vendors that will appeal to our customer demographic. Using your spreadsheet, data management and product promotion skills, you take charge of the total merchandising function of Vooma.life’s eCommerce store as well as other any other operational functions that you might be called upon to execute on.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Seek out and onboard new products and vendors that appeal to our target marke.
- Onboard, populate and improve product information database, by overseeing accuracy and effectiveness of product descriptions, features and benefits, pricing, and other related information.
- Responsible for eCommerce sales and customer experience
- Collaborate with product vendors, creative and social media marketing teams to create and execute a product promotion calendar.
- Execute promotional campaigns utilizing Google AdWords, Facebook, Instagram digital flyers and newsletters.
- Ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on product pages, blogs, and other written content.
- Actively monitor website activity using Google Analytics, in-house ERP system, to measure PPC metrics, KPI’s, and trends that influence sales performance
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary diploma or bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications
- At least 2 years of experience in eCommerce, merchandising, social media marketing, or related field.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in web analytics (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Experience with on-page and off-page SEO.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Experience with data importation, scrubbing and manipulation
- Created and managed paid search & display Google Ad campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to lead content marketing campaigns
- Ambitious trailblazer always asking “WHY” possessing a natural curiosity to explore, entertain fresh ideas, and seek feedback.
- Sense of humor and empathy toward sensitive topics about aging
- Excellent Multitasker
- Detailed, extremely accurate, analytical, and well organized
- Able to execute job function while working remotely (eventually moving to an office environment)
- Worked in retail merchandising, product procurement
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Casual Dress
- Extended Health Care
- Flexible Schedule
- Work From Home
- Digital Merchandising: 2 years (Preferred)