We currently have an opening for two (2) Consultant positions in our Vancouver office. The successful candidates will under go training in Vancouver . The candidate must have engineering or elevator industry experience.
Responsibilities associated with this position are as follows:
- Perform inspections of various types of vertical and horizontal transportation equipment (elevators & escalators) for both existing equipment and new installations in a variety of geographic locations.
- Prepare concise reports for clients detailing the specific information and format as required.
- Manage construction projects including both new installations and existing equipment upgrades.
- Manage accounts for our elevator and escalator maintenance program clients.
- Attend client meetings as required.
- Perform contract specification preparation and negotiation.
- Perform elevator system analysis and design.
- Attend promotional calls on behalf of the firm in a variety of geographic locations.
- Prepare proposals and sales opportunities
- Successful candidate will hold a Bachelor of Engineering degree (mechanical or electrical) and/or have extensive industry experience in the service or installation of elevators and escalators.
- Good technical communication (written and oral) and sales skills.
- Self-starter with a proven ability to work independently as well as with others.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English is required. French would be an asset.
- Experience with project management is of benefit.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining excellent attention to detail. An applied knowledge of mechanical and/or electrical drawings and systems would be desirable as well as knowledge of vertical transportation systems.
Please be sure to submit a formal resume, any applications without a resume submitted will not be considered. Those who do not hold a EDM-A or EDM-F license or have the required experience, need not apply.
- Work from home opportunities
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Flexible working hours
- Vacation & paid time off
- Company events & social hours
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Temporarily due to COVID-19