Who We Are
Sinclair Homes is a family owned and operated business with an over 40-year history of building new homes throughout southern Ontario.
What We Offer
In keeping with our mission of providing The Best Homeowner Experience, the New Home Specialist plays an important role in the warranty service process for homeowners. We are dedicated to our team members and offer opportunities for advancement and education on a continuing basis.
- Clearly communicate with Homeowners to resolve all warranty claims and deficiencies.
- Complete repairs in homes in a professional and timely fashion
- Coordinate with trades to complete repairs as needed
- Conducting interior and exterior Quality Assurance inspections.
- Coordinating a schedule of all inspections and repairs.
- Conducting Pre PDI inspections and touch ups prior to PDI
What You Bring
- Secondary school diploma.
- 2 years’ experience in the Construction Industry or extensive experience in dealing effectively with the public/homeowners.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, and the willingness and flexibility to travel daily to various assigned sites.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Well organized, confident individual with the ability to meet deadlines and work within the time constraints in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility and willingness to play a supporting administrative role within the warranty office, periodically.
- Energetic and enthusiastic approach to all tasks undertaken.
- Demonstrated interpersonal/customer service skills and experience in dealing effectively with the public/homeowners.
- Knowledge of construction terminology and Tarion guidelines would be beneficial.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to manage conflict while maintaining an empathetic and helpful demeanour.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
- New Home Construction: 2 years (Preferred)