Are you a German speaker looking for an opportunity to join a world-class team, delivering customer service?
The German Customer Service Representative is a role that will inspire and excite you, so that you can support an international range of guests around the world. Working remotely means you have all the perks of working at an international airline without having to relocate!
While working remote, you’ll always feel connected to the people and tools you need to succeed. We’ve invested in the success and experience of this role with weeks of in-person training, so you will have the opportunity to build a network of personal connections and context before being connected with your team. On top of that, you will have access to amazing discounted travel rates, so that you can explore the world and meet amazing people along the way!
You will use your knowledge of the German language paired with your passion for people to provide excellent and painless support to our valued travellers. Some of your responsibilities as a member of our skilled global team will include:
- Helping with general flight reservations and making direct reservations
- Providing information about Lufthansa’s products and services
- Assisting passengers with check-in
- Managing accounts for Lufthansa frequent flyers (Miles & More)
- Supporting travel agencies
- Working rotating shifts on evenings and weekends as needed
- You are a people person that knows how to give excellent customer experiences
- You’re fluent in German and English
- New opportunities and challenges excite you, and you can’t wait for the opportunity to grow your network internationally or to share your love for travel
- Solid understanding of using computers
- Willing to take part in 8.5 weeks of classroom training prior to home-based working arrangement (don’t worry, we manage the logistics for this)
- Able to work rotating shifts, including evenings, weekends and some statutory holidays (from the comfort of your own home)
You will be a part of a multicultural and international work culture - we are the best at being In Touch! We are driven to be best. At Lufthansa InTouch, we continuously provide our team with learning and personal growth opportunities to boost your product knowledge and build your confidence in all aspects of service for our travellers.
- Amazing Flight Privileges — Hotel/Car Hire/Cruise discounts for you and your immediate family and friends, so you can take those trips you’ve always dreamed of!
- Competitive Compensation — This position offers a pay rate of $15.40 per hour.
- Home-Based Work Arrangement — How often do you get to work from the comfort of your home? We offer a flexible work arrangement that fits your lifestyle.
- Comprehensive Health & Dental Benefits — We look after you and your immediate family so that you can focus on the things that matter most.
- Highly Discounted Airfare — We’re talking 90% off flights… We make sure that nowhere in this world is off limits to our amazing team.
- Development Opportunities — Kick start your career growth path as a part of an international quality leader that is owned and supported by Lufthansa Group.
- International Exchange Programs — Ready to explore? Pick any of our locations work internationally and travel!
- World Class Training — We provide a lifelong learning culture with continuous training to enhance your product knowledge, service efficiency and confidence.
Interested? Apply today: https://envol.applytojob.com/apply/w3FIpnHUM2/Customer-Service-Representative-Bilingual-German-English?source=Kijiji
ABOUT LUFTHANSA INTOUCH:
As a team member, you will be an integral part of Lufthansa’s service excellence. Being the innovative Customer Service provider for the Lufthansa Group, we specialize in customer care for air travel. Our multicultural, multilingual teams operate from seven Service Centres worldwide, providing five-star services to passengers flying with the Lufthansa Group. On top of our Business-2-Customer services, Lufthansa InTouch also designs innovative and cost-effective operational solutions for a select portfolio of business clients.
Lufthansa InTouch thanks all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Lufthansa InTouch Peterborough is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all qualified individuals. Accommodation is available as required under the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.40 /hour
- Secondary School (Required)
- German (Required)