We are currently looking to grow our team by hiring an Assistant Sales Manager to help take us to the next level.
This isn't about being the star, it's about making others shine and lots of new stars.
The right candidate would possess the following qualities:
- Go-getter who looks for opportunities to connect with customers and follows through
- Automotive sales experience with a positive attitude (attitude is everything!)
- Energetic, enthusiastic, positive, hard-working and a confident individual
- High organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Experience with getting involved in a transaction and helping close the deal
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written - English grammar and spelling close to perfect!
- Computer savvy – must be able to quickly learn new software – most of the day will be on the computer
- Knowledge and ability to train others on sales skills
- Sales management experience is a plus
Following are some of your daily responsibilities:
- Managing the floor and tracking the status of walk-in customers and appointments.
- Getting involved in transactions and helping with closing deals
- Calling and following up on unsold traffic
- Desking deals and presenting finance payments
- Training and development of sales staff
- Effectively managing customer files and maintaining accurate paperwork
- Team building and motivating staff to continuously improvement performances
- Finding potential improvement opportunities in sales processed
- Tracking and monitoring our leads and ensuring effective lead management
If it sounds like we’re describing you, we would love to hear from you. Please forward your cover letter and resume in confidence to us and tell us why you are best suited for this position. We thank all applicants, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 2 years (Required)
- G (Required)
- OMVIC (Preferred)