Job: Electronics Technician
Maplejet coding and marking is looking for an Electronics Technician to deliver the desired customer service experience to our clients. The goal is to drive service success that improves customers satisfaction and improve internal assembly.
- Ability to use Electronic tools such as Multimeter, OSC and SMD Soldering and handling
- Ability to understand Electronics Schematic & Mechanical Drawings
- Troubleshoot and repair Electronics Systems
- Maintain accurate reports and Manuals for all manufacturing parts, test report etc.
- Candidate should have basic knowledge of electronic assembly
- Possible involvement in product packing and logistics
- 3D printing experience is an asset
- Teamwork skills
- 3 to 5 years relevant work experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English
- Strong computer skills
- Availability to works nights and weekends only as needed
- Ability to work both independently and multi-disciplinary teams
- Valid Ontario driving License
- Detail oriented and willing to learn
- College certificate in Electronics
Contact: Please send your resume with subject: "Electronics Technician_MJ"
Maplejet is a marking & coding design and manufacturing group established in Toronto, Canada in 2007. We are committed to partnering with food, pharmaceutical and industrial producers to find solutions that best fit their coding and marking needs. Our mission is to become an industry leader by providing best-of-class products and services whose founding is based on research and continuous innovation. We work with our customers to learn and anticipate future needs of the industry and develop products that meet their needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28,000.00 to $30,000.00 /year
- English (Required)