Job title :
HEALTH RECORDS FILE CLERK
KELOWNA GENERAL HOSPITAL
Kelowna General Hospital is looking for a Casual Health Records File Clerk to join their team! - if you have graduated from Grade 12 and one year's recent experience....Apply today!
This position performs clerical functions related to the preparation, retrieval, distribution and maintenance of health records, such as:
- Health record duties related to admissions and discharge of patients;
- Performs quantitative analysis;
- Sorts, photocopies and distributes reports and records;
- Files patient visits and associated loose medical reports;
- Retrieves, delivers, and signs outpatient health records;
- Answers inquiries regarding patient's charts and releases patient information to authorized requestors;
- Maintains incomplete chart area and pulls designated cases for review by various committees.
Education, Training and Experience:
Skills and Abilities:
- Grade 12,
- One year’s recent related experience, Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Along with your CV (resume), please submit your High School Diploma.**
**ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.**