The Wood Automotive Group has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our talented team! We recognize that Digital Marketing continues to be an instrumental and critical piece of the automotive industry.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator position requires a solid understanding of digital media functioning including website maintenance, Social Media, and online advertising as well as event coordinating. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about digital media, have strong communication skills, with experience in website maintenance & website interfacing with other Management information systems (data down load and upload), with the ability to prioritize and adapt when handling multiple tasks.
In addition, the successful candidate will possess:
- Manage and maintain Dealership websites, including adding and subtracting content, addressing and repairing technical content deficiencies, ensuring website is live and current.
- Update, the dealership website, social media sites, Kijiji, Trader, and other online ads and update all used car inventories and websites and mobile applications as directed.
- Taking and posting and/or removing all vehicle photos as required to the dealer website and all websites and ads as required.
- Managing dealership social media sites on a daily basis.
- Ensuring all in-house digital marketing equipment is working properly and content is current and liaising with Digital Marketing Manager to ensure repair.
- Review and analyze website analytics including number of hits, length of stay and overall effectiveness. Advise and provide ways of improvement.
- Participating in regular monthly or as required conference calls and meetings with the Digital Marketing Department.
- Providing digital marketing support and other support as required
- Coordinating and helping with company events
- Comprehensive understanding of Adobe Creative Suites –Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Premier
- Valid driver’s license and ability to drive manual transmission
About the Benefits
- We have an outstanding benefits package for our employees and their families, including extended health coverage, prescriptions, dental, travel insurance, life and disability insurance
- Additionally, we offer an Employee Assistance Program with resources including, Financial Advisory Services, Nutritional Counselling, Legal Advisory Services, Counselling Services, fitness program, and more!
- Wood Automotive recognizes that a healthy lifestyle is an essential part of personal, family and workplace well-being. YMCA and Goodlife Fitness have partnered with our company to offer corporate rates and other great discounts exclusively to our employees and their families
- To support our goal of building our employees’ careers and helping employees plan for retirement, Wood Automotive Group offers a pension plan with employer contributions – free money!
- We love to grow from within! With seven dealerships, as well as Autobody and Finance opportunities, you have excellent prospects for growth and advancement. In addition, there are many Group social events and company perks. Come join our team to find out more!
If you are looking for a great opportunity to grow your career with an award-winning organization, apply today!
About Wood Automotive Group
This is your opportunity to join a leader in the automotive sales & service industry. Wood Automotive Group believes in hard work, honesty, and collaboration. Every member of the team is valued and recognized for their contributions to the overall success of the business. Wood Automotive Group is committed to building from within and recruitment objectives are focused on finding the right cultural fit. People are their greatest asset and they seek those who want to truly develop a career with a growing organization.
The Wood Automotive Group, one of Alberta's largest automobile retailers proudly represents Ford, Lincoln, Honda, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, and Chrysler as well as hundreds of pre-owned models. For more than 35 years, the Wood team has worked hard providing unparalleled customer service, competitive pricing and quality products. Committed to education and community, the company is a long-standing sponsor of the SAIT Automotive Business Administration program, as well as a proud supporter of many organizations. Those include the PREP program, The Salvation Army, the SSUBI ("Hope") Foundation, KidSport, and the Shaw Charity Classic.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time