We are seeking an individual whom is a team player, professional, detail oriented, customer service skills, and ability to handle high volume of calls and walk-ins. Basic computer knowledge is required.
We provide extensive paid education.
The qualifications required for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Hair cut / Color/ ombré, balayage
- Wig application
- Cut and style customers wig
- Knowledge of wigs and materials and * bases of wig structures
- Interacts primarily with customers * involving the utmost in professionalism, ethics, and confidential
- Ensure clients are comfortable with services.
- Maintain cleanliness and neatness of working area
- Follow up on clients after care
- Become knowledgeable of the products and services.
- Resolve customer’s challenges, utilizing support from the Salon Manger when necessary
- Execute standard telephone procedure using appropriate customer service
- Schedule client appointments
- Educate clients on services and products provided
- Handle register transactions.
- Experience in wig application including adhesives
- Familiar with several techniques of weaving
- Knowledge of sewing
Experience with setting, styling & drying wigs
- Knowledge of wig ventilation
- Trainable in working wig machines
- Strong communication skills
- Previous retail and/or merchandising experience preferred
- Ability to multitask
- Passionate brand ambassador and embody a brand culture.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Flexible schedule required, including the ability to work extra hours, weekends.
- Ability to work independently in a single coverage environment.
- Understand business metrics.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated, independent leader.
- Ability to be mobile in store including standing, walking, bending, squatting, kneeling, reaching.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- salon: 10 years (Preferred)
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)